Wednesday, September 14, 2011

RUNWAY COUTURE

We spotted this beauty in the streets of Soho and we noticed that she was wearing RUNWAY Couture.  RUNWAY is  New York’s premiere fashion retailer for feminine apparel. They design, produce & deliver limited and custom pieces for the sexy, sophisticated, well traveled woman. Their flagship store is in the heart of SoHo, 450 Broome Street to be exact, surrounded by the beat and energy of the city. RUNWAY is a one stop shopping destination for sexy, confident, worldly women who want one of a kind pieces, custom tailoring, and a look that is individual and totally their own. Shervin's World LOVES RUNWAY and we plan on styling more models with their AMAZING apparel. 


-- Follow//FB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Resources including the one you talked about here will be really helpful to me! I will publish a link to this web page on my weblog. I am certain my visitors will find that very helpful.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

Very elegant! I love the textured shawl. =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I can see you happen to be an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your facts will likely be quite fascinating for me.. Thanks for all your assist and wishing you all the success.Arizona Diamondbacks Hats,Atlanta Braves Hats,Canada Goose Coats

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...