Saturday, September 10, 2011

Street Art Fashion


We spotted this Macaulay Culkin look alike in Soho taking a rest on this stoop. He told us that he just came over from Eastern Europe last week with his girlfriend and when they got here they found themselves broke and on the streets. Not knowing what to do, they met a group of artists who were making collages on the back of subway maps. The couple starting helping the group of artists and soon found out that they were really good at selling the art work. The happy ending is that the couple is now selling the art work in exchange for staying at the artists' loft. What a success story for this european couple. Not everyone gets so lucky. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Took me time to read all the comments, but I genuinely enjoyed the post. It proved to be Pretty helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here It is always great when you can not only be informed, but also entertained Im certain you had fun writing this write-up.

Anonymous said...

Good post! i like it, please bookmark this page in digg or mixx so that everybody could find it easily. )) Thank you for sharing this information. You guys have made a striking website

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: I was very happy to seek out this net-site. I wished to thank in your time for this glorious read! I definitely enjoying each little bit of it. Can I simply say what a reduction to find someone who actually is aware of what they are talking about on the internet. It's laborious to search out knowledgeable individuals on this subject however you definitely know easy methods to convey an issue to light and make it important. Extra folks have to read this and perceive this facet of the story. I cant believe youre not more standard since you undoubtedly have the gift. however you sound like you understand what you're speaking about. Additionally, I simply gave this onto a colleague who was doing a little analysis on this. And he reality is bought me breakfast outcome I discovered it for him. So let me reword that: Thanks for the deal with and for spending the time to debate this, I really feel strongly about it and love studying extra on this topic. If attainable, would you mind updating your weblog with more particulars? Its highly helpful for me. Big thumb up for this blog submit!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...