Monday, August 29, 2011

Thompson St Re-DikulousNESS




Tanner Shea rocking hard with a hat from Keith Haring for Pat Field. The tank was American Apparel, the jeans were Ksubi, and the shoes were Kris Van Assche. While that big old hobo bag was something from Opening Ceremony. "The luuk that day all came from the hat actually. It was "I need a hat cause I do not have time to wash my hurr, check outta this cheap Conneticut motel room, drive to the city, AND be all fancy." So it actually made my day that you took my pic. I thought, "Maybe I pulled this off better than I thought..." Yes Mr. Shea you definitely did!



-- Follow//FB

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the comment!
i am really liking your style of photos! good eye!
hope to see you soon!

talesofmonkeyandpig.blogspot.com

Fabrizia Spinelli said...

Cool pictures! Come back soon to visit my blog, I'll be waiting for you!!

http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

brinkka2011 says: Im often to blogging and i actually recognize your content. The article has really peaks my interest. I am going to bookmark your website and preserve checking for brand new information.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...