Monday, September 19, 2011

SHERVIN TIME




I thought today would be a good day to fill you in on what I have been doing and my plans for the next few weeks. I'm going to be shooting an amazing new music video with Aaron Cohen (lets just say it takes place in the woods with some crack head women). It's gunna be dope! I have some amazing photo shoots set up this week..one of them with an old Shervin's World favorite, model Gisselle Meneses. I am working on a commercial with a water bottle company and I'm also doing some other freelance photo work. Things are going well over here, I'm focusing on making things better in my relationship with my girlfriend..relationships are hard...but we gotta work for the things we love! 


Make sure you are "following" our blog!


-Shervin 




 -- Follow//FB

1 comment:

Mr kane said...

great blog!
following it!

hugs
http://mrkanerule.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...