Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CURL CRAVE

Curl Crave 
"Everything You Need to Know About What This CURLY head CRAVES"


I’m so sorry that I totally ditched you all last week. I was so busy doing a photo shoot for the lingerie company Cupcake. You can see some of the photos later tonight!!! OMG What a fun time! I’m back now though, so get over it! It was so fun dressing up and playing different characters...so being that Halloween is just around the corner I thought I would share with you some costume looks that you can wear on the daily.

Remember Cruella De Vil from 101 Dalmatians? Though she’s evil, Cruella is all about glamour. To emulate her look, go out and find a form fitting deep red or black dress, sheer tights, slingbacks, and, of course, a fur coat. If you want to be real ballsy go out and buy some white hair clips or feathers and attach them to a side of your head. If you have light hair, get black hair/feather clips..duh.  You can also use fashion icon Daphne Guinness as inspiration too.

Glamour-face Liv Taylor embodied her, and rumor has it that Angelina will be next. In fact, I don’t think there is a woman out there who doesn’t fantasize about being the next Queen of the Nile for just one night. I mean all of those jewels! Marc Anthony! Well there is an easy fix for this one. GET OUT YOUR SNAKE RINGS AND GOLD JEWELRY. Be Cleopatra as many days of the week as you want. 





















Who doesn't want to be a witch? I remember being a little girl and begging God to give me magical powers. I'm still waiting though. Why not dress like a witch if I can't actually be one? The key for this look is oversized long dresses, lots of lace and velvet, as much black nail polish and eyeliner as you can. Since you can't really carry around a broom, why no start wearing a witch hat...I guarantee you will start a trend!




Thats enough of that for now! Let me just tell you about what I've been doing. Last week I went to see the amazing artist, Nick Cave's Soundsuits. They are wearable sculptural forms based on the scale of the artist’s body. Bellow are some photos. The suits are so fuggin amazing!!! I would love to wear one!!!! 






I think that is all for today. Shervin and I are off to LA tomorrow...so stay tuned for some awesome LA fashion. 


xoxo 
CC


-- Follow//FB

4 comments:

Mademoiselle B. said...

A post interesting, i love the last statues!!
kisses
http://glam-by-b.blogspot.com/2011/10/ellos-tambien-estan-de-moda.html

Rebecca said...

hey, really appreciate your comment thank you!
v. jeal of lana del rey, she's so talented! i hope she's a success

Shevah said...

LOVE IT! That tutu is just incredible! Thank you for such a sweet comment and as for who takes my photos pretty much anyone in my family or my friends who i can convince to/show how to use my camera haha


www.shevahh.blogspot.com
xo

A Norwegian said...

Thank you for your comment! I will deff follow you! Cool blog. Follow me back!

http://a-norwegian-blog.blogspot.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...