Thursday, November 10, 2011

Aaron Cohen "Never Should Have Let Me Go" Official Music Video



The wait is over the video is here! "Never Should Have Let Me Go" From Aaron Cohen's mixtape Crack. Produced by Infinite Jeanius. A special thanks to Charlotte Cutler for her amazing Styling and inspiration, Producer Louis Levin, help with cinematography Garrett McDonald, and all of the amazing models!
Follow Aaron on his Facebook page for his latest shows and newest music!
Hope you enjoy the video, let us know what you think!!

7 comments:

Jay Bason said...

FUCK this is official!!

Rene Ilbosen said...

WOAHHH!I love the old look! the is tight man!

Anonymous said...

OMG!! i love it ;)

xoxo

Selvaggia Capizzi said...

I love this video!
p.s. I am following you too!

Marica said...

Great blog!! Now I’m a member of it. If you want visit my blog: www.drinkingacosmopolitan.blogspot.com
and become member .
THANKS A LOT!! I’ll follow you! Kiss

jshrira said...

shit is amazing! love the cultish feel! Aaron's a teacher and a leader...

Bexcomran said...

I had no idea you could rhyme Ramadan and Vomiton, truely a master of the English language!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...