Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Vintage in Fall





I wanted to share some of my favorite outfits that I'm wearing for this fall season! The fur is totally vintage straight from Germany! My Oma (Grandma) gave that to me and does she have the secret closet that everyone wants to get into! My earings and the red dress and the black dress are from this vintage thrift store in Pennsylvania.  My pink top (how cute) is form Beckons closest in Brooklyn.  Anyways I hope ou guys like the looks let us know what you think!!

-- Follow//FB

4 comments:

The Dainty Dolls House said...

Looks precious, love those style pieces! x

the creation of beauty is art. said...

These photos are so beautiful! I just love that pair of turquoise earrings!

http://the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

GoNcha GoNcha said...

Love vintage clothes. Hi! I am new to your blog. Loved it! Have a Cupcake week;) http://gonchagoncha.blogspot.com/

TENZIN said...

oooh.i love your coat,i need some fur pieces in my wardrobe as well. you look gorgeous,love the earring.and thank you so much for your sweet comment and for following me,following back.btw your blog's awesome!!!!
:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...