Friday, March 16, 2012

SHERVIN'S CAFE

After much anticipation our cafe is finally open! Knowing we wanted a physical place to extend our blog, we made the decision to do it! With the help of a lot of people of course  It has always been a dream of mine to open up a cafe and when I approached Charlotte about this we knew it was going to take a lot of hard work to do this right.   So when I knew Char was behind me I approached my father and told him that we wanted to create an environment which would be an extension of the blog.  He asked me if I was ready to go to any lengths to make this work, and I assured him that we were ready to take on this challenge. That was four months ago!  After talking to my dad, I was telling my friend Jordan about it and he freaked out saying, "Shervin, Mark wants to sell his wine bar, you need to call him right away!" I knew at that point that we were taken care of and it was our destiny to continue to pursue this dream.  After meeting with Mark for a few weeks we began to make the transfer happen, and last week we launched into this new adventure.  We are currently opened under "MINI BAR" and will shut down in 2 weeks for some brief renovations.  Shortly after we will be throwing an opening party where you will all be invited. The new vision for the cafe will be speciality coffee in the morning with home made muffins and other goodies.  At night it will turn into a wine and beer bar with some home made appetizers, my special guacamole and Charlotte's famous artichoke spinach dip!  All in all we are incredibly excited about this and look forward to hanging out with you guys very soon!
Much love!

Come "BE JOLLY" with us @ Shervin's Cafe
131E 7TH ST.
Btw 1st ave + A
Delicious Wines
Refreshing Beers
Amazing Coffee- (coming soon)

                                                                

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...