Wednesday, July 17, 2013

ABNER JAY I'M SO DEPRESSED MUSIC VIDEO

I'd like to say that I have come through some hard spots this last year, and only a few months ago I was feeling really dark. I had been spending time with a new friend and immediately felt a new hope. One late night we visited my cafe. My friend wanted to show me a song. In the darkly lit room with red christmas lights hung from the outside, I listened to Abner Jay for the first time. There are a few instances in life when a film, book, or in this case, a song - can have such a lasting effect. Although when it does happen, its really special.  After hearing the song I felt a visceral experience through my whole being. It was as though the darkness was running through my blood and then quickly evacuating my body.  In this state of mind I began preparing the film you are about to watch. 
Love you all,
Shervin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...