Friday, April 1, 2011

knicks playoffs killen heat time

So tonight The Miami Heat beat the Minnesota Timberwolves while the Boston Celtics fell to the Atlanta Hawks moving the Heat to 2nd place in the eastern conference. If the playoffs started today the Knicks would play the Heat in a match up I rather strongly prefer as appose to them playing the Celtics.  The Knicks just don't match up well against Boston, they are just too strong, big and extremely poised in playoff basketball.  Miami on the other hand seems to struggle with the Knicks, we beat them twice this season while loosing to all the games vs. Bos.  I think if we can get the Heat in the playoffs well beat them. NY would be the underdogs and the energy coming from the returning fans would be too much for a struggling team in Miami to deal with.  I know most people don't agree and I understand their point, the Heat has 3 super stars but they are not particularly big or strong the two areas NY really falters in.  Miami is still a team trying to come together just like the Knicks so if we can get Miami in the first round we got a real good shot of winning that series and who knows what can happen next... playoffs are just that crazy!

2 comments:

mike said...

Dude, I dont know much about Basket Ball. We gotta get Miami. This I agree with. I think It all goes back to the what in my opinion, again just my opinion...a guy like Lebron James, can't go to Dywane Wades TEAM. I cant say that we will get Miami, but i can say this. I am looking forward to seeing miami fall to the floor in the playoffs this season. :)

Unknown said...

AND THEY WILL MIKE! have you seen Lebron in the playoffs these last few seasons he doesnt have the killer instinct like many greats and he knows that! Thats why he dragged Bosh and went to South Beach to find Wade sitting pretty! However Lebron is NOT a team player! Yes he gets 8 assists and shit but if you watch closely you can see the division amongst the team. like Lebron and Wade vs the rest of the crew esp bosh! Its not a big thing I just see subtle signs and show they are not unified. like Bosh does his own post game interview while wade and Lebron do theirs. The big 3 in Boston always did their interviews together the year they won it all... they just dont got the unity man!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...