Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mercer St. Fashion




  Gabrielle is in a Black chiffon shirt from American Apparel, Alexander Wang pants, Alexander Wang Creeper boots. She got both of her necklaces from her parents. The gold one with her initial on the pendant is from her mother & the rosary beads were given to Gabrielle by her father who had them blessed in Ghana by a priest. "I would usually describe my style as a hybrid of a minimalist with a twist of funkiness such as my rosary beads which I wear everyday along with my plum lipstick. But I enjoy wearing a lot of neutral colors & blacks and some prints once in a blue. today I am in a fun mood, hence the funky printed Alexander wang pants which I paired with a black shirt of course." 

-- Follow//FB

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...